Price & Dosage Calculator
- MMayraVerified BuyerReviewingExtra Virgin Cod Liver Oil SoftgelsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoExcellent product
Very easy to swallow and professionally packaged.RURosita® USA3 days ago
Thank you for this excellent review! Our Cod Liver Oil Softgels are great, because they are small and easy to swallow. They have no taste and can also be stored at room temperature! We are happy to hear you're enjoying them!
- TTaylorVerified BuyerReviewingExtra Virgin Cod Liver Oil SoftgelsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove! Healthy healthy baby
I love this stuff! Our babe is so healthy and I know it’s in part due to taking this during my pregnancy and before conception. Babes used to take this and it was in their baby book for when they first tried it back until the 1930s! Classic health tool and bio available vitamin a & d source.RURosita® USA5 days ago
Hi Taylor, Thanks for leaving an awesome 5-star review. We are so happy to hear that you are loving our Cod Liver Oil. It is 100% wild and raw with natural occurring nutrients, vitamins A, D and Omega fatty acids. Thank you for supporting Rosita!
- BSBrittney S.Verified BuyerReviewingExtra Virgin Cod Liver Oil SoftgelsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoThe best!
We love this for the whole family. The pills are great at hiding the flavor, our young son takes them as well.RURosita® USA5 days ago
Hi Brittney, Thanks for leaving a 5-star review. We are happy to know that your whole family is using the Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil Softgels. Thank you so much for your support!
- JTJewel T.Verified BuyerReviewingExtra Virgin Cod Liver Oil SoftgelsI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week agoGood product, gouging prices
Seemingly a good product but the prices are absolutely gouging. $10 shipping fee on a small, low weight bottle and the bottle is only a one month supply. $80 in total, as of February 2024, for a single person for a single month. Outrageous when you’re trying to provide for a family of two adults and two children.RURosita® USA1 week ago
Thank you for your honesty. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
This is due to a lower cod fishing legal quota to sustainably protect the codfish population in Norway, which makes for less supply. And, similar to the past, we are experiencing price increases from our Rosita partners in Norway that account for more sustainable packaging, shipping the fresh, raw fish oils from Norway, as well as recent economic shifts and labor. Some folks ask why our products cost what they do. Our fish oils are pure, wild-caught and unprocessed, so they do cost a bit more. In addition, we craft our fish oils and other supplements in small batches for freshness and with the most premium, natural ingredients possible, which also comes at a higher cost. We want to assure you that we do all we can to keep our prices manageable, and to make pure, real food supplements an accessible part of your wellness routine. Our partners have raised the prices several times in the past and we covered them as best we can. We do appreciate you giving Rosita a try!
- RKRenee k.Verified BuyerReviewingExtra Virgin Cod Liver Oil SoftgelsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove this product
Amazing productRURosita® USA1 week ago
Thanks for the 5 star review! We appreciate your trust in Rosita. We hope you'll feel the benefits of our Cod Liver Oil. Thanks for your support.