Best selling author, “Eat the Yolks”
“I’m thrilled to lend my support to Rosita. It’s a wonderful product. It has a clean, light taste, NO aftertaste, and it is produced with transparency, by good people, in a manner I can truly support.
- It’s fresh because it is bottled within 48 hours of the fish being caught in remote (read: clean) waters of Norway.
- It’s wild. Rosita does their own fishing (know your fisherman!)
- It’s raw because no heat, chemicals or mechanical processing is used to obtain the oil.
Here are the personal benefits I attribute to taking EVCLO:
- My immune system stayed strong throughout the winter.
- My keratosis pilaris didn’t return. It often flares in the winter, and it didn’t this year.
- I had no issue taking EVCLO during pregnancy. The other brand is – well – pungent, and could be difficult for anyone with food aversions to take. There’s hardly any fishy flavor, and none of the odiferousness of the other “fermented” brand.”