The Health Benefits of Ratfish Liver Oil
Rosita is the only company on the market making genuinely fresh, wild-caught and raw ratfish liver oil.
It’s unprocessed and pure — and hails from the amazing, 400-million-year-old species of ratfish in the pristine Norwegian seas. Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil’s naturally occurring nutrients and constituents include:
Alkylglycerols (biologically active lipids): A concentration of up to 33% (higher than shark liver oil, according to independent lab tests.*)
Vitamin A: In the active, retinol form.
- Vitamin D3: The most bioavailable, cholecalciferol form.*
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Up to 54 mg/g of omega-3s, including 24.4 mg/g EPA and 15.7 mg/g of DHA.
- A full spectrum of healthy fats: Multiple forms of omega fatty acids including 4, 6, 7, 9, and 11.
- Phytosterols (plant sterols) and quinones (dietary plant compounds): Campesterol, stigmasterol and ∆5-avenasterol, and a natural class of organic compounds.
Ratfish liver oil is also a fat-soluble, real food supplement, meaning your oil is absorbed along with healthy fats in your diet and can be stored in your body's fatty tissue for long-term use.*
Want to know whether Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil is right for you? Here’s more information on why many of our customers use it as an integral part of their supplement routines.
Ratfish oil benefitsAccording to clinical studies and feedback from certified medical practitioners, the incredible nutrient profile in ratfish liver oil has many health properties.*
- It may support the immune system.*
- Ratfish oil may also support the pineal gland, which produces melatonin, regulates sleep, and is thought to be the center for intuition. Many of our customers report restful sleep, a feeling of tranquility and a renewed sense of clarity when taking Ratfish Liver Oil.*
- May maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already within a normal range and support the heart.*
- The alklyglycerols in ratfish liver oil support healthy skin.*
Fascinating facts about the ratfish
The ratfish (Chimaera monstrosa) is a blue-eyed spotted fish that predates dinosaurs and swims only in deep waters. Norwegian Vikings regarded its liver oil as the "gold of the ocean"!
Here are more ratfish oil health benefits, that may be attributed to this mystical creature.
- Intuitive: Ratfish are said to be intuitive with a deep survival instinct. For instance, the nose of the ratfish is studded with electrical sensors that can detect the faint electrical fields given off by its prey when they move their muscles and even detect their heartbeats!
Fatty acids: The ratfish liver comprises a whopping 60% of its body weight, lending to the bountiful fatty acid profile in your oil.
Fresh: Pure, 100% oil with unique lipid profile and naturally occurring antioxidants help maintain freshness so nitrogen flushing is not needed.
- Unique: Ratfish are distinct from skate fish (rays and sharks, too), with a different nutrient profile. Other fish oils may claim to have alkylglycerols, yet they don’t compare. As we touched on above, Rosita ratfish liver oil contains a concentration of more than 33% alkylglycerols.