A fresh, nutrient-rich cod liver oil for on the go! Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels have the same exceptional oil as our wildly popular liquid version.
Benefits of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels (capsules)
Here are a handful of reasons why many prefer our cod liver oil capsules:
- No refrigeration needed, as the softgel protects the oil from oxidation.
- No fresh fish taste.
- Fantastic for travel.
- Fish collagen softgel casing is easily absorbed and supports skin, hair, nail and joint health.*
- Can ship safely to you in all temperatures, without cold packs (oil is protected from oxygen by its softgel casing).
What’s inside your natural cod liver oil softgels (capsules)
These little capsules contain the only fresh, wild-caught and raw cod liver oil in the entire world.
Straight from the clean Norwegian seas, the oil has 100% naturally occurring nutrients, like vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including Omega 3 EPA and DHA.
A serving size of 3 Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels has:
- 3 mcg Vitamin D per serving (3 softgels),
- 365 mcg Vitamin A per serving (3 softgels).
Please note: It takes 9 softgels to give you the equivalent of one teaspoon of our liquid cod liver oil.
Here are more special features that set Rosita cod liver oil softgels apart:
- Sustainable: Authentic cod (Gadus morhua) are sustainably caught, hook and line on Rosita’s fishing boats off the coast of northern Norway.
- Unprocessed: Cod liver oil is quickly and naturally released using a rare, generations-old technique (that involves a gentle temperature shift) ensuring the utmost freshness; no heat, chemicals or mechanics are ever used.
- Safe: Each batch is 3rd-party tested in a microbiological laboratory and certified to meet strict European regulations for potency and purity. You can read the results here.
Learn about more benefits of Rosita Cod Liver Oil, here.
Wild-caught cod liver oil, rosemary, organic vitamin E, softgel (fish gelatin, water, glycerin).
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels have a naturally rich and rare nutrient profile that lends itself to myriad health benefits:
- Vitamin A: It has true vitamin A in retinol form, which means the body can easily absorb and use it (unlike the vitamin A found in plants as beta-carotene). Vitamin A is involved in immune function, vision, reproduction and cellular communication.*
- Vitamin D: Rosita’s vitamin A also works hand-in-hand with its vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium to support bone health.*
- Omega fatty acids: Rosita’s full spectrum of fatty acids (including omega-3 EPA and DHA) are known for reducing inflammation and preserving brain health.*
For more information on Rosita’s science-backed health benefits, click here.
Best taken with food, as needed.
- Adults: 3 softgels daily. (90 capsule bottle will last 30 days)
- Children and sensitive individuals: Begin by taking 1 softgel daily. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouths of young children.
- Infants (as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouth of an infant.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than 3 softgels daily.
- Low and slow: Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a low dosage. For example, 1 softgel (or less) every other day, until you can determine how the oil affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.
To maintain the Rosita softgels in the best possible state for the longest time, keep them in dark storage at room temperature, ideally ranging from 58°F to 78°F (15°C to 25°C).
Short temperature exposure either way has little-to-no impact on the oil. Cold temperatures over prolonged periods can increase the permeability of the gel and so they should not be refrigerated or frozen.
The shelf life of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels is three years from the production date.
Price & Dosage Calculator
- MAMelissa A.Verified BuyerReviewingRosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil SoftgelsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat product and service
Healing my teeth with these oils. Taste great. My kids like them. This and sodium ascorbate are my top supplements. Im super impressed with the Rosita website, customer service and email notifications and reminders about my monthly subscription . Easy to read, visually pleasing. And there is an easy to find option/button or put it on hold. I love that!!! Very respectful. Most companies hide their cancelletion buttons. Yours is offered right up. Again, very respectful of my time. Had to postpone my monthly order once but won't again. Really missed taking them for that month. Love this high quality product. My body feels the benefits, especially my teeth.
- EHEb H.Verified BuyerReviewingRosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil SoftgelsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoExcellent Customer Service
I mistakenly ordered the liquid cod liver oil. I was able to send it back to replace it with the softgels. I only had to pay the shipping to send the liquid back.
I’ve been taking the softgels daily. There is no noticeable change in my health but I still plan to take the softgels for a long time.RURosita USA4 days ago
Thank you for the 5-star rating! We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Thank you for trusting Rosita! Have an awesome day!
- VAValerio A.Verified BuyerReviewingRosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil SoftgelsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoExcellent product
The soft gels capsule were easy to swallow, and the taste was good.
I am still waiting for the results of taking this supplement.RURosita USA6 days ago
Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to know that you love the taste of our Cod Liver Oil softgels. This contains 100% naturally occurring nutrients: vitamins A and D. Just trust the process! Thank you for trusting Rosita!
- DRDaphne R.Verified BuyerReviewingRosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil SoftgelsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat Supplement, Great Company, Stellarly Sourced
Rosita cod liver oil capsules make us feel better and perform better. Husband and I are in early 60’s, lift weights, and strive to not just maintain but improve our physical states. Rosita’s softgels help us with joint fluidity, brain fuel, and skin health. And their detailed description of how they source and extract the fish oil gives us a high level of assurance for its safety. We’re grateful for finding a company with integrity.RURosita USA1 week ago
We're so grateful for this excellent feedback! It means so much to us when our customers are satisfied with our product! We are so happy that you and your husband are reaping the benefits of our cod liver oil. Thank you for choosing Rosita! Have an awesome day.
- CNCarly N.Verified BuyerReviewingRosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil SoftgelsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoGood
These are definitely worth the price especially to not have to taste the fish oil. My vitamin D levels came back low postpartum so have yet to see if these will help with raising those. Only brand of fish oil we use.RURosita USA1 week ago
We're so grateful that you took the time out of your day to share your review with us! Our Cod Liver Oil contains naturally occurring vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including omega-3 EPA and DHA. Thank you for sharing. Have a great day!